3 bunches flat leaf parsley,finely chopped (stems discarded)
1 medium onion, finely chopped
6 medium tomatoes, finely chopped, seeded
2 teaspoons salt½ teaspoon black pepper
juice of 3 lemons
100g (4oz) fine
*bulgur (cracked wheat)
250ml (9fl oz) boiling water
1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped.
– Before you start, prepare all the above ingredients.
– Place cracked wheat in a large bowl, add boiling water and set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
– Place chopped parsley, mint, onions, and tomatoes in a large bowl then add the salt and pepper.
– Now mix all your ingredients thoroughly.
– Drain the cracked wheat, squeeze out excess water and add to the bowl and mix.
– Finally add lemon juice, olive oil and mix all ingredients