Extra Virgin Olive Oil
It is produced from the first cold pressing of olives which has maximum acidity 0.8° degrees, and peroxide 16 meq O2/kg max.
Virgin Olive Oil
It is also produced from the first cold pressing of olives and with a maximum acidity level of 1.5° degrees, and peroxide 20 meq O2/kg max, VOO is less expensive than extra virgin while maintaining the best quality of olive oil in taste, health benefits and nutrition values.
Lampante Olive Oil
It is the lowest grade of virgin olive oil and is not fit for human consumption unless refined, whereas its acidity exceeds 3.0° degrees and may have an unpleasant taste and aroma.
Refined Pomace Olive Oil
Obtained by refining the crude pomace oil through chemical and physical process to be fit for human consumption.
Pure / Refined Olive Oil (100% Olive Oil)
It is obtained by refining virgin olive oil or lampante with high acidity to be fit for human consumption. The maximum acidity is 0.3° deg and peroxide valued is 5 meq O2/kg max.
– Round Glass Bottles: 250 ml and 500 ml
– Marasca Glass Bottles: 250 ml, 500 ml, 750 ml, and 1 liter
– Glass Bottle with Handle-Lebanese: 3 liter
– PET Bottles: 165 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 750 ml, 1 liter, 2 liter, 3 liter, 4 liter and 5 liter
– Tins: 175 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter 3, 4, 5, 14 and 16 liter, 16 kg and 3.785 liter (US Gallon)
– Steel Drums: 200 kg
– Flexitanks: 20 ton
– Bulk in tanker vessels
Get In Touch
Please contact us for any inquiries.
+90 537 407 9349